Friday 29 February 2008

Family Guy

Late last night I watched the two back-to-back episodes of Family Guy that BBC 3 were showing. It's always on very late but I don't really mind as I consider it a treat before turning in for the night. I think it's very funny and I love trying to keep up with the many references, some of which are quite obscure.
Some people swear by The Simpsons but although that's quite funny I think the novelty's worn off. I get it! Bart is unruly and Homer is a moron, enough already!
I like the fact that the writers of Family Guy don't mind who they offend as long as it's funny. And it is. But you have to say that men these days are invariably portrayed as complete ignorant sick slobs married to a lovely wife who's far too good for them. Oh well..perhaps that's near enough to the truth in many cases so I shan't organize a protest group just yet..


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: