Friday 21 May 2010

Abbott porkie pies

Well, well what have we here? A politician in a brief moment of honest insanity? Tony Abbott, leader of the Opposition announced somewhere that sometimes he says things that he may not be able to back up later. In short, he said something like 'You can believe what I say some of the time but not all of the time.' Go figure. I'm sure if's a fairly accurate reflection of most politician's 'honesty policy' but it's also a bit odd for an Opposition leader in the run up to an election campaign to say something like this.

Of course, the ABC and its hordes of leftoid pundits jumped at the chance to decry Abbott. I'm not sure. He does come out with things, that's for sure. I'm just not convinced he'd make for a mature and serious statesman. There seems to be a pathological edge to his demeanor when I hear and see him speak. Abb-odd?


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: