Friday 8 June 2007

Editing and editing

Just put the final touches to the print issue of my poetry magazine. The next issue is due in July and I am running out of time slightly. Never mind. I was able to choose a fine looking cover for this upcoming print issue and I am really pleased about that.

Have a look at the online version of Ancient Heart Magazine at: http://ancientheartmagazine.co.uk/

It’s a quarterly poetry magazine that appears online and in print. I’ve been editor of this would-be august publication for a few years now and I still enjoy picking submissions and publishing new budding poets.

Sometimes the feedback I receive from contributors is quite heartening. And let me tell you that I don’t hearten easily..

I will be sure to post here when the new issue goes ‘live’ in July.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: