Tuesday 2 December 2008

Blogging my way through life

I keep blogging/blagging my way through life. As I'm in-between jobs I have some time on my hands to dedicate to writing and that in itself is a good thing. I do love writing and find I never have to think hard about which subjects to write about, really. I read a newspaper article about Nicole Kidman and how on Facebook there are hordes of people organising themselves into groups to attack, denigrate and revile her. I find that quite strange. Why would you spend so much time and effort running down someone you've never even met?

I quite like Nicole Kidman and I love some of her roles. I think she's a good actress and a very attractive woman. Of course, being Australian like her, I may be be somewhat biased. I loved her in the Gus van Sant film To Die For, in which she played a calculating but sexy predator of a woman. I thought her performance was stunning.

I will be seeing her in Australia later this week so will report back on that. Of course, I sort of grew up with Nicole Kidman ever since Bangkok Hotel, back in the days when she sported a big set of red curls. I'm glad she got away from looney Cruise. Being with someone whose 'church''s creed involved little green men can't be good for anyone..




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: