Monday 8 December 2008

A truly great holiday gift

I found a fun site I just have to tell you about. It concerns a great website where I uploaded a photo and virtually sat on Santa’s lap, just like when I little and all excited about Christmas and possibly getting a great holiday gift. You will find that there is a great photo frame that is not only digital but has a really remarkable feature. With the CEIVA digital photo frame you can have family and friends send pictures directly to your photo frame from all over the world or wherever they are. So, it works remotely which is a great feature. They can send their images straight to your photo frame using a cell phone or a computer. So, at any moment you can have a new picture appear on your digital photo frame. I think this is a great gadget and I would certainly love one of these for myself, dear Santa. It is really great fun and I think the fact that you can send pictures directly to someone else’s CEIVA digital photo frame a very exciting feature. Have a look for your selves.

Check out this site if you’ve got a wish and have a look around, then upload your very own photo and ‘sit on Santa’s lap’. It is good fun and I have it on good authority that Santa is in a good mood, so don’t leave it too late. Also, there is a contest that you can enter. A winner is chosen each day for the duration of the contest and twenty nine winners in total will be picked. There is a cash prize of five hundred dollars per winner, how about that?

Check it out now, as it is a fun site and you will find out about the CEIVA digital photo frame, which is a great idea for a gift for someone else, or yourself.

Post?slot_id=28007&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: