Monday 23 August 2010

At home

What makes a home a home? Well, any ideas? It is an important question in so far as we all appreciate feeling at home in our abodes, whatever they may be or indeed wherever they may be located. I think you must agree with my humble assertion. Personally, I like the lounge area of my home. Perhaps I am a typical bloke but I like my leather sofa and entertainment system, but also my book cases and cds and film collection.

For others it may be the kitchen. I have known people who just love buying kitchen utensils and then finding just the right place for them in the galley. Others yet rave about luxury pampering time in the bathroom and can’t stop themselves from looking at bathroom vanities and nice little soaps and dishes and what have you.

You get the idea; whatever your bag is, feeling at home at home is very important. It should be a haven, an oasis away from the cruel world outside. So there..

No comments: