Thursday 29 September 2011

The ultimate TV fix

I love reading. Whether it is articles, books, newspapers or any other printed medium, I suppose I just like words and text. It is a medium that appeals to me in many ways. Having said that, and I just did, I also have a an eye for the visual element, especially when the imagery displayed is pleasing or aesthetic in some way. Take for instance film or television or online streaming content. There is a world of potentially uplifting content out there and we only have to plug into it, if you think about it. 

 From a young age, I have been impressed with the medium of television. It amazed me how a show or a film or a discussion programme could just find its way into peoples’ living rooms. It struck me to be some astounding piece of technology, which of course it is. Of course that kind of technology is these days greatly enhanced by things such as IPTV Monitoring as carried out by Sencore with its digital video delivery. 

 It’s a brave new world alright!

No comments: