Thursday 29 September 2011

Endurance pays off

My fiancée and my step daughter, both lovely, lovely ladies of course, recently invited me, or rather dragged me along on a marathon shopping expedition, featuring several enormous and crowded shopping centres. First of all, allow me to state that, being a bloke, I was pleased when it was finally all over and done with. I did, after all, survive more or less intact, thank heavens for small mercies, that is all I can say, dear readers. 

There was a myriad of hand bags to fuss over, clothes stores a plenty to scour for bargains, multitudes of accessories to compare as well as the vast and pungent perfume sections to survey as well, would you believe it. Lunch, in the form of a gorgeous sushi train session was a welcome break, I can tell you that for nothing. And, truth be told, it was nice to spend some time with the two women in my life, even if it was in the pursuit of a pastime that, on the whole, did not impress me one little bit. 

In life it is all about give or take and at the end of the day I settled down in front of the box to watch the Rugby World Cup, so it was rather a case of persistence paying off if you like. Of course I could have checked out dealfun.com reviews for an easier way out. If only I’d known..

No comments: