Saturday 9 June 2012

Doximity

I think we all appreciate it when we have access to a good doctor. I count my blessings that I consider myself fortunate enough to have an excellent physician at my disposal. The general practitioner in question just happens to be reliable as well as accessible and what is more I have come to trust his medical judgment. I ask myself if he is on the same page as Toni Butler, MD and if he is aware of developments in the field of social medicine. 

Obviously, we have all to some degree become accustomed with social media and we are used to how we can connect with others through social media platforms, which, after all, are growing more widely used as we speak. But now we have a social application which is called Doximity. This application could prove to be a genuine asset to physicians of any kind who might be interested in increasing their engagement with social medicine. 

The members of Doximity can locate and connect with theier colleagues, and also communicate easily in a wide array of different ways, all of them HIPAA-compliant. More than this, Doximity also boasts the very best database of physician profiles you will find anywhere in the world.

No comments: