Saturday 15 November 2008

Funny and strange

It is funny and strange to think that I live in Sydney, Australia now. How strange a thing life can be, really. I always dreamt of doing just this: to make my way back to the place of my birth. It was always this big thing in front of me and in the back of my mind. And now, after so many years, the dream has become real. This week I have had some more time to myself and I have been a bit more contemplative. Moving to a new country is not always easy but I have done it before when I relocated from Holland to the U.K.

Of course, circumstances are very different but I know that I will be okay. At some fundamental level you just have to trust your self and to have faith in your own bounce-backability, if you forgive me the usage of such an inane sounding term.

Life can be wonderful and also terrible. But dreams can come true, take it from me..






Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an adventure. Life is meant to be lived. Good on ya.

Richard James said...

Thanks, sexy cheese. You're right. He who dares, wins...right?