Tuesday 23 June 2009

Accor hotels

Is there anything better than going travelling or spending some quality time on vacation in some exotic location? I ask you. I used to enjoy going camping when I was younger but these days I prefer to stay in a nice hotel when I am on vacation. And, to be honest you can’t do better than staying in one of the wonderful Accor hotels that are located all over the Asia Pacific region.

I think I would choose to stay in the Jakarta Accor hotel in Indonesia. I have always wanted to visit that country and that city and of course now I could take advantage of the great Accor Hotels City Super Sale which is now on but only for a limited time so I would urge you to make the most of it.

You just have to check out Accor hotels fabulous sales rates. And, don’t forget that you will find Accor hotels in twenty seven hotels all over the Asia Pacific regions in exciting cities such as Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland, Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur. These are truly wonderful destinations and now Accor hotels offers great sales rates for your stay. Check out the website for the great rates that are now on sale for a limited time.

Post?slot_id=40631&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: