Thursday 18 June 2009

Irananian waves

So, who knows what's going to happen in Iran in the wake of the controversial election results. It certainly looks like the Iranian people are up for a challenge to the regime. Perhaps you just can't keep a good people down. I've always been quite impressed with the Iranian people I've met over the years. They were invariably intelligent and highly educated and I've known several ladies from Iran who had those characteristic noble features. I can't quite explain that but I can usually tell an Iranian woman from her elegant looks. I hope the religious nutters won't go too medieval on the people. I think the people are fed up with their nation being treated like an international pariah due to the clerics and the powers that be.
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: