Wednesday 10 March 2010

Creative outlets

Creativity is a truly amazing thing, for to be sure alright. There are simply so many ways to express your creative impulses, however strong they may be. Personally, I enjoy writing. I love to write poetry and am currently also working on a bigger prose project, details of which are, of course, highly confidential and classified at this stage, I am sure you will understand.

I also love photography and am always keen to get out there with my trusted digital camera to shoot a few fine pics. And, of course technology has made this particular creative avenue a lot more interesting to work with in recent years. You can do so much with your pictures in digital format, the mind boggles with the possibilities. It really is astounding.

But there are other things that you can do. Perhaps you want to engage in some postcard printing and send someone a great personal postcard. After all it is always fun to receive some personal creative token of affection in the actual mail. I think that goes for all of us to be honest.

Much as I like keeping in touch with friends by email, text message or Skype voice call, receiving postcards and letters still remains a thrilling occurrence. It is just so much fun to open my post box and find a personal missive of some description. It can really make my day when that happens. So, you see, you can be creative in lots of different ways.

No comments: