Wednesday 2 May 2012

Whinge Fest

The other day I was listening to the ABC radio feed of their discussion programme Q&A, for my sins. I suppose I get a perverse pleasure out of getting frustrated with the politically correct left-wing bias as perennially portrayed by our publicly funded national broadcaster.


In amongst the usual anti-big business paranoia and general down-with-us shouting some Sudanese audience member starting whining about the lack of a fair go in the work place for him and other people from Africa in Australia. The many problems with crime and gang culture in the Sudanese immigrant community was nothing to worry about. 

The real scandal was that this type had a job but it meant he had to commute for a time period of..brace yourselves..25 minutes each day. I think we white Aussies really need to hang our heads in shame for forcing this poor man to drive for nearly half an hour to work. I mean, honestly..

No comments: