Friday 31 August 2007

Ain't nothing going on but the rent..

Semi-regular visitors to my blog may have noticed the appearance of a few commercially minded posts recently. Have I sold out? Methinks not. I fully intend to keep posting original posts, pieces of opinion, the odd film review, cartoons and what-not. But making the occasional gesture to the world of business is something that I would not make excuses for, I must say. I have nothing against the world of commerce, after all, and bills do need to be paid. And if running an independent blog affords me the opportunity to gain some revenue, then who am I to stand in the way of my own financial advancement? So, do keep coming back to the Lionheart's Den. I will keep posting original content. That's a promise you can take to the bank!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: