Thursday 10 July 2008

Life and such

Feeling a bit contemplative this week. Am I really? Let me think about that..yes, I am. Just a bit more mellow than usual. Perhaps that is due to my recent two week holiday. It felt very good to get away from the daily grind and just chill out, kick back as well as hang loose. All work and no play makes muggins a dull boy, as I am sure you will agree.
Got back to England to find it was raining and blowing a nasty wind most days. But, to be fair, today is a lot better. I was beginning to get depressed at the prospect of another dud summer but perhaps there is some hope. Finger crossed, eh?
In other news, my little niece in Holland has taken up Karate. She is really into it and is enjoying being taught some valuable skills. Her dad, my brother, also likes the fact that with the fun comes a sense of responsibility and discipline as well. It's great to see her make a few moves, though. She is a gal not to be messed with!




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: