Friday 1 August 2008

Weekend joyousness

It's nearly the weekend and all is well. Perhaps we'll go and see the Batman film. I'm not too keen on those superhero movies as I find the concept a tad infantile. Don't care about Super-,Spider- or even Worm Man but I heard that this latest Batman film is really good and also I wouldn't mind seeing Heath Ledger's performance as it's supposed to be truly stunning. I heard Michael Caine say that he was blown away by Ledger's acting in the scenes he did with him.
Or perhaps I'll just lounge around in the garden with a tall glass of something smooth and finally try to finish my book. For a number of years now I've been reading a Peter Sellers biography on and off. Granted, the tome numbers a healthy seven hundred plus pages but even so. Come on, Richard. Finish the darn thing already!



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: