Monday 8 September 2008

Cats

I don't really understand people who don't like cats. Or do I? I realise that cats are not just dumb animals and that they possess a genuine presence. When more than one cat is in the room you will know about it. They are mysterious and intelligent; perceptive and sensitive.

Our two cats are fabulous. One, Twinkle, is getting a bit chubby unfortunately. She loves her grub and is always on the look-out for her next meal. But she's very sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. Well, she does like catching moths in the garden, bringing them in the house and torturing the poor buggers a bit before she kills and eats it. Don't you just love it?

The other one, Lola, is a real star. A smart cookie and a cheeky monkey, she's got our number alright. I like dogs but I love cats. Lovely..



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: