Saturday 1 December 2007

Faith Sorely Tested Part.1

In a very real and meaningful way I have always known myself to possess a deep and lasting faith. Having been raised a Catholic in a loving family I’ve grown into the strong belief that there must be a guiding principle in the cosmos, some giant and hopefully benign force that called all that there is into existence. So, in other words I believe a Creator breathed life into us, the world, the animal kingdom and all that we can possibly conceive of in our most creative and inspired moments.

Organised religion these days isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and I must admit that although I cherish some sort of adherence to Roman Catholicism, I can’t claim that I practice and, in all honesty, it has to be said that I value my personal faith more than my religious affiliation.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: