Saturday 8 December 2007

Frantic Friday

Today was another very busy day in the old library with the students trying to get their hands on the vital books to borrow over the Christmas holidays. Countless times I had to explain the slightly different procedures involved in the loan status involved with these vacation loans. I hope I carried it off with some good grace and not too many outward signs of exacerbation and frustration. After all, these students are mostly very friendly and well-meaning and just want to have access to the materials they need. It can be a bit wearing, though, to work with people and at the end of the day I sometimes feel as though I've absorbed all of their nonsensical questions and obtuseness. But now the weekend is here, so hip hip hooray!




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: