Saturday 27 October 2007

Chocolate Heaven

Are you one of those people who enjoy the heavenly pleasures of fine chocolate? What is that? Yes, I hear you say. Well, then I am certain you would agree with me that Maltesers are just fabulous little chocolate treats.

There are few pleasures in life that are so refined and superlatively sensuous as to enjoy some superb chocolate. When you pop these fine treasures into your mouth, a world of glee and wondrous enjoyment opens up for your delectation. It is strange to imagine a world without the joy of chocolate. Somehow I cannot seem to believe that would be possible. We need chocolate, and we deserve chocolate.

My wife enjoys Maltesers or other choccies but the person in our household with the real sweet tooth is me, I must confess. It is usually late in the evening when I get one of my chocolate yearnings, and when it happens I just have to have some chocolate.




No comments: