Friday 5 October 2007

A portable DVD player for me!

Recently I have been looking around for a good portable DVD player to use when out and about. I am a bit of film buff and and it would be great to watch films when I am not at home where of course I have access to my home entertainment system.

When travelling it would be ideal to have a portable 10 inch DVD player at my disposal to watch a great film in a hotel room. And how great would it be to go camping and have a portable DVD player with all your favourite films to enjoy.

Films are my great passion and some of my most enjoyable hours were spend really getting into some great film or another. I think my favourite film is ‘The Long Goodbye’, by Robert Altman. Elliot Gould as the down-and-out anti-hero Raymond Chandler is utterly convincing and a joy to watch. It’s a great film and one to watch again and again. Good stuff!

No comments: