Saturday 20 October 2007

Photo magic

Did you ever consider having your precious Photographs printed onto Canvas ? This may well prove to be the site for you. Here you can upload your picture and have it stretched onto canvas which would make for an ideal gift. It would be a great idea to brighten up your room with this. It would be personal as it is concerns your own pictures but the results would be surprising as you get a genuine canvas image to decorate your house.

There are different sizes to choose from and the whole process seems very easy to deal with. On this site they explain how it works and they show some examples of their work that look very impressive. You can also get a free consultation or a free brochure with more information.

Personally, I love photography. I used to have a big Praktica camera that my sister had given me for my birthday. That was the first camera I used to take serious pictures. I loved that bulky piece of East-German technology. I took it with me on trips to Italy and Greece and managed to shoot some fine images with it.

These days I have turned digital and I use an Olympus SLR for my photography. The possibilities seem endless and I am always learning new tricks. I love the flexibility of digital photography and how it allows me to do more with the images after shooting them. Using a programme you can alter or enhance images, play around with format and colour, change them in an artistic way and more. It is really very exciting to have that creative freedom with an image after you have taken it in the first place.

Usually I like to print my images myself using high-gloss professional photo paper. I would certainly consider having an image put onto canvas. I think it would make for a nice addition to the living room, for instance.



No comments: