Wednesday 24 October 2007

The shopping bug

I recently had a need for shopping cart software . I had opened an online store to sell my art images and photography and needed a system to keep check of purchases and sales information. I really enjoyed setting up the store and found the other day that I had made my first few sales with which I was very pleased. To do this I needed some reliable shopping cart software.
Some ecommerce software to handle your sales is invaluable. It is most gratifying when you find that you what you create as an artist is actually valued by other people looking to buy art online. They need somewhere to fill their shopping cart, after all.

And it is so much easier for an artist to find an audience these days. With the advent of the internet that much sought after public can be right at the artist’s fingertips. With some research and inventiveness you can find ways to attract potential customers to your site and persuade them to make a purchase. After all, not every creative person or artist feels the need to end up in destitution and squalor. Bills need to be paid and if you can make a few sales along the way then so much the better.

No comments: