Thursday 12 June 2008

Accidents will happen

Apparently, from what I have heard most accidents generally occur in the home or else in the work place. I suppose that makes good sense when you consider that that is where most people spend the largest part of their time. They are either at work or in the home and, as we all know, accidents will happen. In my rather genteel occupation of library assistant I once had a minor injury or mishap myself. I had only recently started work with my current employer when I hurt my head bending down to quickly and landing my forehead on the sharp metal edge of a book trolley. Who said library work is not dangerous, eh?

In the event I was okay and did not require medical attention but if I had been a tad more unlucky I might well have had to go to the local hospital ‘to have my head examined’, so to speak. If you find your self experiencing an accident at work you may well want to make use of the no win no fee claims handling of Claims For You, who offer a hundred percent compensation. After all, why should you have to suffer financially as well as physically just because you have been in an accident at work. It just makes sense.





No comments: