Thursday 15 May 2008

Recruitment

When I was a mere boy, happy to go about my way in a carefree manner, my sister once said that when I grew up I should become a comedian or an impressionist. I am happy to say that I did not end up pursuing either of these outlandish careers. In stead I have a satisfying job working as a library assistant for a major university and writing in my spare time to feed my literary passion. But it was helpful that my sister suggested anything at all. When I was eighteen years of age and had to forge a way ahead in the world of work and study and obligation I had no inkling as to what career prospects may lie ahead of me. I simply did not have a clue. I could have used some sincere guidance or dedicated help.

For a great many people recruitment services can be a real help when they are looking for a career change or when they are looking to find that perfect job, whether it be banking jobs, information technology jobs, retail jobs or whatever. I know for a fact that recruitment services came in handy for my wife when she was looking for a good job a while ago.



No comments: