Friday 9 November 2007

Smorty is top class!

Bloggers everywhere, if you are looking to advertise on blogs you should definitely consider signing up with Smorty. As far as paid for blogging sites go I found them to be one of the very best. There are many paid to blog sites out there but with Smorty I have always had the best results. The process of accepting offers is very easy, they even send out email notifications to alert you to new campaigns and they pay their bloggers very promptly indeed.

I have already posted a number of campaigns for them and I am really pleased with the way they handle things from their end. The support is also very quick and usually very helpful which is not always the case with blog advertising sites. It sounds silly but I can’t praise them enough as they offer me a large chunk of the number of paid to blog posts I make us of on a regular basis.

Currently I have two of my blogs listed with them and they seem to be going from strength to strength. I only wish some of the other paid to blog sites were as effective and efficient as Smorty. They really are top class in my book!



No comments: